Becoming famous as a Hollywood actress, Natalie Portman is less well known as a Harvard graduate in psychology, and as such was one of the four first known people to have a recognised Erdős-Bacon-Sabbath number.
Her verified Erdős-Bacon-Sabbath number is 11.
Erdős Number: 5Edit
- (5) Natalie Hershlag
- “Frontal Lobe Activation during Object Permanence: Data from Near-Infrared Spectroscopy”
- (4) Abigail A. Baird
- “Functional Connectivity: Integrating Behavioral, Diffusion Tensor Imaging, and Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data Sets”
- (3) Michael S. Gazzaniga
- “Acquired central dyschromatopsia: analysis of a case with preservation of color discrimination”
- (2) J. D. Victor
- “Combinatorial Applications of Hermite Polynomials”
- (1) Joseph Gillis
- “Note on the Transfinite Diameter”
- (0) Paul Erdős